Building Energy Management System
Realize SAVINGS with our smart Wireless SOLUTIONS
- Maximum return on investments
- Reduce energy costs
- Improve working environment
- Identification and elimination of evergy waste
- Improve energy accountability
- Minimize external pressures such as fuel pricing and carbon taxation
- System integration
- Various protocol supported
- Economically priced
- High performance
- Easy configuration
Cost Effective Benefits:
- Add new ''Web-technology'' features and functionally to your product without pricing them out of your customers reach
- Add Web browser technology to your product and services with minimal impact on the cost and time-to-market
- Increase service by integrating Web browser technology into existing products
- Increase service revenues by providing remote management services for clients
- Reduce capital cost for software and equipment needed to support automation systems.
- Provide faster customer response. Reduce consumers down time
- Reduce trips and service calls
- Implement low-cost, remote energy curtailment and load management programs
- Monitor and control large campuses or remote facilities with inexpensive web technology
Web Based Technology:
- Remote moniter and contral equipment processes and facilities with in-expensive wed browsers.
- Report on operational status of equipment, process and facilites.
- Reduce billing cycles by obtaining accounting information directly from automation systems
- Reduce service calls and manpower by using remote diagnostics. Diagnose faults before they become an expensive problem.
- Use low cost secure connections to network over a combination of ISP, Intranet, internet and dial up connections
System Performances:The software collects data from the plant consolidating it into manageable information to constantly monitor energy usage and identify the core areas for corrective action, ensuring optimum performance.
- Enhanced security
- Centralized database software
- Distributed architecture
- Web browser based engineering
- Web browser client to view and control
- Vector based graphics Integrated video support script using TCI
- Zoom graphics in run time
- Redundant SCADA Nodes & Comports
- DDE, OPC AND ODBC Interfaces
BAS Software - Niagara4
NIAGARA 4 open 4 performance
Niagara 4 builds on the legacy of the Niagara Framework® in new and exciting ways. It’s less reliant on browser plug-ins, faster and easier to use. Now end users can directly access, analyze and act on a wide range of operational data. A truly open framework, Niagara 4 delivers a variety of notable improvements to help businesses take full advantage of the Internet of Things, including advanced visualization and new search, security and navigation tools.
AN ALL-NEW USER INTERFACE
Niagara 4 features a bold and intuitive new interface. Modern and easy to use, the platform utilizes HTML5 to provide an array of rich features. Our powerful new UI framework makes the user experience simpler and more robust, giving users maximum control of their data and decisions.
The optimized workflow allows users to find and visualize data points quickly based on a powerful tagging system. New features include a built-in search function, customizable charting and visualization, role-based security, real-time troubleshooting and rapid navigation.
Niagara 4’s use of HTML5 provides a user interface that makes it easier for systems integrators to create and maintain customized views for end users.
MORE DATA AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Integrators can provide an interface that empowers users to do more on their own. Because devices, systems and data points can be tagged in Niagara 4, users can easily conduct a station-wide search of the most important elements in their operation.
This one-tool solution utilizes tag hierarchies to automatically integrate all data in a navigation tree. Using a standardized dictionary of tagged elements, users choose which points to monitor directly. Users can utilize the standardized dictionary to drive consistency in their building automation systems.
With a simple point-and-click or drag-and-drop, users can create customized charts, allowing them to instantly find and display critical information from their desktop, tablet or mobile device. Systems integrators no longer necessarily need to re-engineer new dashboards each time a customer requirement changes. Building real-time dashboards is straightforward, allows for immediate troubleshooting and quickly displays data with attractive visualizations.
Niagara 4 takes a “defense-in-depth” approach to Internet of Things security. Building on the security of previous Niagara versions, Niagara 4 is secure by default. Authentication requires users to choose strong credentials, and both data in motion and sensitive data at rest are encrypted. Niagara 4 also uses Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), making user permissions easy to configure and less error-prone. Niagara 4 also can be integrated with existing enterprise identity and access management systems, such as LDAP and Kerberos. All user actions and security-related events are recorded in Niagara’s audit log for traceability.
Niagara 4’s new templating feature enables tags to be applied to devices quickly, and allows applications to be prebuilt against a set of standardized templates which then can be quickly created and reused. In other words, once a template is made, it can be redeployed as often as needed in other instances. The result is not only a more functional design for users but also reduced integration time across the board.
FASTER, MORE POWERFUL DEVELOPMENT
Developers will find improved documentation, a rich open API library, BajaScript 2.0, semantic data modeling via tags and other ready-made tools to greatly speed and support development. In addition, the need for specialized training in the Niagara user interface is reduced—anyone familiar with open Web development can now create a custom UI in Niagara. Niagara 4’s new features and public APIs make it easier to extend, develop and build upon the framework.